Do you make lots of edits to your TFS Work Items? Do you ever look at a field in the UI and think…
last time I looked that was a 4? Why is it a 6? Who changed it?
if you have, then the TFS Field Annotate is for you. Connect to TFS, select a Work Item and see the history on a single field.
The TFS Field Annotator shows you just the changes to a particular field. So like the Source Code Annotate it gives you line level tractability with ease.
Download TFS Field Annotator
The following prerequisites are required:
- Visual Studio 11 | Visual Studio 2010 (any version)
- .NET 4.5
If these components are already installed, you can launch the application now. Otherwise, click install below to install the prerequisites and run the application.
How it works
Once you have connected to Your TFS 2010 or TFS 11 Collection you enter a Work Item Id to load all of the available fields and
If you are using Windows 8 Consumer Preview you will not get an automatic launch of the application due to an extra security check for applications that come from the internet.
- Click or Press “Start” and Scroll all the way to the right
- Select the TFS Field Annotator
- When the security dialog pops up click “More Info”
- Click “Run anyway” to launch the application and add it to the safe list
- TFS Service Credential Viewer
- Installing Visual Studio 11 on Windows 7
- Tools for agile teams on Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and Scrum
- Announcing Visual Studio 11 Beta will launch on February 29th
- Unit Testing against the Team Foundation Server 11 API
-Do you want to move to Visual Studio 11 Team Foundation Service NOW? Microsoft is providing a Go-Live licence (that means that it is supported in production) and you can use it today! For help moving forward contact email@example.com …